Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
Rue Auguste Orts 3-7
Will there be abstract submission?
There is no abstract submission for the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit.
Will there be an exhibition?
There will be no traditional exhibition at ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit. There will be a dedicated networking area.
What is included in my registration fee?
- Access to all ECCO 2019 Summit sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included in the fee
- ECCO 2019 Summit bags
- Wi-Fi access in public areas of the Summit venue
- A city map
When will the Resolutions be published?
The draft Resolutions will be published for consultation in May 2019.
Who should attend?
Current and future leadership and officers from staff and professional levels of:
- Representatives of ECCO Member Societies
- Patient organisations including patient advocates
- Healthcare providers including hospitals, cancer centres and oncology departments
- Healthcare insurance providers and other payer organisations
- Education providers
- Commercial providers to the healthcare sector
- EU and national/regional government officials
- Public affairs professionals
- Elected policymakers in the healthcare sector
- Academic researchers
- Regulatory professionals
The European CanCer Organisation (ECCO) has negotiated preferential rates for the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit participants with several hotels in Brussels. More information here
Language and Translation
The official language of the Summit is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Lunch and Refreshments
Lunch and refreshments are included as part of the registration fee.
All media interested in attending the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit should email a request to email@example.com.
For travel information, please click here.
PRINT THIS PAGE