Austria Center Vienna
Will there be abstract submission?
There is no abstract submission for the ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit.
Will there be an exhibition?
There will be no traditional exhibition at ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit. There will be a dedicated networking area.
What is included in my registration fee?
- Access to all ECCO 2018 Summit sessions
- Exclusive access to ECCO 2018 Summit App (includes voting and networking opportunities)
- Welcome Reception
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included in the fee
- Networking event
- Public transport Pass (on collection at the venue)
- ECCO 2018 Summit bags
- Wi-Fi access in public areas of the Conference Centre
- A city map
When will the Resolutions be published?
The initial draft Resolutions will be published in May 2018. Click here for the latest updates.
Who should attend?
Current and future leadership and officers from staff and professional levels of:
- Representatives of ECCO Member Societies
- Patient organisations including patient advocates
- Healthcare providers including hospitals, cancer centres and oncology departments
- Healthcare insurance providers and other payer organisations
- Education providers
- Commercial providers to the healthcare sector
- EU and national/regional government officials
- Public affairs professionals
- Elected policymakers in the healthcare sector
- Academic researchers
- Regulatory professionals
We have secured a limited preferential discounted rate for ECCO 2018 delegates with ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser. Book directly with the hotel quoting the promotional code ECCOSUMMIT Reserve your room now.
Booking Deadline: 10 August 2018
The ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser fits perfectly into the impressive Viennese skyline on the banks of the Danube, opposite the Austria Center Vienna.
CAUTION: ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit is not working with any other official housing agents.
Language and Translation
The official language of the Summit is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Lunch and Refreshments
Lunch or refreshments are included as part of the registration fee.
All media interested in attending the ECCO 2018 European Cancer Summit should email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any question related to registration, please visit the Registration Frequently Asked Questions. If you still require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat email@example.com.
A public transport ticket is included in your registration and delegates are encouraged to use public transport as much as possible.
It takes just seven minutes to reach the Austria Center Vienna from Stephansplatz in the heart of the old town.
It takes around 25 minutes to reach the Austria Center by taxi. Price: around EUR 36
There is a direct airport shuttle service to the Austria Center Vienna: 30 minutes (stop: Wien Kaisermühlen-Kagran)
PLEASE NOTE: No official Summit airport shuttles are organised for this event.
Further information can be found here. To plan your journey here.
PRINT THIS PAGE