Young Oncologist Grant Application Deadline: 7 June 2019
Each grant is worth up to a maximum of 750 EUR solely to meet the travel and accommodation costs to attend the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit. Grant recipients will receive a complimentary registration and will be automatically registered.
- Grants are only available to applicants based in Europe.
- Applicants must hold a valid passport (and the necessary visas if required) to travel to and from Brussels, Belgium. It is also prudent to obtain the most appropriate travel insurance and medical assistance.
- Proof of training must be provided.
- At the time of application, candidates must be within 5 years of having completed their Residency/Fellowship training in any oncology related sub‐specialty.
- Recipients are expected to attend all sessions of the Summit.
- Upon formal acceptance of their attendance, grant recipients are committed to attend the Summit. In the event that the recipient is no longer able to attend the ECCO 2019 Summit, they must immediately inform ECCO.
- Grants are non-transferable.
- If an applicant receives alternate funding they must inform ECCO at the earliest possible opportunity and immediately withdraw their application.
- Recipients are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Travel must be based on economy standard rail, or apex return airfare in economy class. Budget accommodation must be selected.
- Recipients must submit a signed expense claim form to ECCO with the original receipts or proof of purchase and a copy of travel and accommodation documents on the basis of which reimbursement will be made after the Summit. ECCO will provide the form to be completed.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: